This UpLift 900 Standup desk review will give you insight on why this might just be the last desk you ever purchase.
Most of the good old US of A (myself included), work from a desk.
The unfortunate truth of the matter is that regardless of how you feel about your work, sitting down for nine hours straight all day every day can have a negative impact on your health.
Have you heard the phrase “sitting is the new smoking?” As a writer, I spend most of my life sitting, so I was pretty freaked out the first time that I heard that phrase. The next day, I tried to stand at my desk instead.
My desk, like virtually every other desk in the world, was made to be sat at. I had to bend over to reach my computer, and by the time an hour had passed my back hurt and I had given up.
The UpLift desk is a product that makes it easy and comfortable to stand while you work. If you want to hear more about a product that lets you improve your health from the office, then read on!
UpLift Desk Review
As I said, this is a desk that will help you improve your health while you work. Pretty cool, I know, but since you need more than a slogan to understand your buying options, we will take a look at some of the features of this cool product, so you can decide for yourself whether or not it is right for you.
- Stable: The frame on the UpLift desk is aluminum which makes it both sturdy, and relatively lightweight. The frame supports up to 355 pounds, which is certainly more than enough to take the weight of your computer.
- Options: This frame can accommodate a wide variety of desktops, so choose one that is compatible, and apply it! It’s as simple as that!
- Wide: If you are like me, your desk is a warzone filled with pens, papers, books, and the occasional dirty dish, or wine glass. Sometimes, there is hardly even enough room for my computer. Fortunately, UpLift can help you with that. Its 80-inch frame will give your clutter lots and lots of room.
- Or Narrow: True, the frame of this desk can accommodate a desktop of up to 80 inches, which is great for people like me who tend to be messy, but for those that prefer a neat, more compact workspace, the UpLift is right for you as well.
It’s true that it can accommodate a desktop up to 80 inches, but it can also be as small as 26 inches, for people that require a more compact living space.
- Adjustable: This is the heart of what makes the Uplift desk so special. Its electronic component allows you to raise or lower your desk to fit your needs. If you want to stand while you work, simply raise the desktop so that you can have access to your computer without the need to bend over.
Once you want to sit down, reconfiguring the desk is just as simple. With another push of the button, you can lower it back to a position that will be comfortable to work from.
It also has a preset feature that will allow you to configure the desk to your exact height, so you won’t have to adjust it every time.
Just like how you would preset radio stations in your car.
Pros and Cons:
Now that you are aware of all of this product’s cool features, let’s look at some of the pros and cons so you can better decide whether or not you want to add the Uplift to your workspace.
- Versatile: The great thing about this frame is that it can grow or shrink with your workspace. If your office is currently on the smaller side, but you hope to have a bigger space eventually, you won’t need to buy an entirely new desk whenever you finally do achieve that goal.
Simply buy a bigger desktop, and you will be ready to go!
- Increase your life expectancy: The chief problem with sitting all the time is that it is bad for your heart. As someone with a family history of heart disease, I’m naturally drawn to a product that can improve my health by making a simple, small adjustment to my daily routine.
- Durable: With products like this, which promise a lot, but are too new for you to be sure about, you always have to wonder how long they are going to last.
The Uplift desk eliminates some of that worry. It’s built with sturdy materials to last a long time, but if you do find yourself in a situation, it also comes with a seven-year manufactures warranty so that you can have it fixed at no cost to you.
If this product has one great con, it is the price. I bought my first desk for under fifty dollars at a second-hand store in the town where I went to college.
It sat in the second bedroom of my wife and I’s apartment for years and I would go there daily to write, and just enjoy the fact that I was a writer with my own desk.
The point is, you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars for a desk to set your laptop on, but the innovative technology of this desk does come at a price. Still, if you are used to only spending pocket money on a desk, the price tag on this model might be something of a shock to you.
Click Here to See Current Price!
There is really no debate that this is a quality product that will improve your health. The technology that is present in the Uplift is certainly innovative, and it definitely doesn’t hurt that it is also just a quality desk, but at the end of the day, you will have to decide whether or not you want to spend the extra money.
When it comes to making big purchases, I personally like to consider how I will feel about having spent that large amount, years later.
If it’s for something silly, chances are I will regret it, but if it’s for something that will improve my health?
Personally, I think that’s worth every penny.
Just wondering where is the link to the product? I cant find one to go purchase it…
Sorry about that “Me” but you can purchase it here!